Should I remove AlbertaRO2 version 70?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AlbertaRO2 version 70
from ro2, Inc.
AlbertaRO2 version 70 is a program developed by ro2. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 18 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\AlbertaRO2\
Files installed by AlbertaRO2 version 70
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- WPLauncher.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Ragnarok Online 2\WPLauncher.exe'.
How do I remove AlbertaRO2 version 70?
Quickly and completely remove AlbertaRO2 version 70 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AlbertaRO2 version 70 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AlbertaRO2 version 70, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AlbertaRO2 version 70.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?