Should I remove Alban's Script Editor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Alban's Script Editor
from Alban Technologies
What is Alban's Script Editor?
Alban's Script Editor is a drop-in replacement of Notepad for editing script files.
Alban's Script Editor is a software program developed by Alban Technologies. The primary executable is named asedit.exe. The setup package is about 1.58 MB (1,660,869 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Help link: www.albantech.com/software/asedit
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Albantech\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Albantech\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.58 MB
Files installed by Alban's Script Editor
How do I remove Alban's Script Editor?
Quickly and completely remove Alban's Script Editor from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Alban's Script Editor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Alban's Script Editor, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Alban's Script Editor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).