Should I remove Al Matsurat?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Budiman Sudardi
Al Matsurat is a software program developed by Budiman Sudardi. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Al Matsurat come from the United States, it is also popular in Indonesia.
Installation folder: C:\windows\al matsurat
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Al Matsurat\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Al Matsurat\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Al Matsurat
How do I remove Al Matsurat?
Quickly and completely remove Al Matsurat from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Al Matsurat from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Al Matsurat, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Al Matsurat.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States