Should I remove AirStrike II?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AirStrike II is a software program developed by DivoGames. The primary executable is named airstrike3d ii.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\games\divogames\airstrike ii
Uninstaller: C:\Games\DivoGames\AirStrike II\Uninstall.exe
Files installed by AirStrike II
|Program executable:||airstrike3d ii.exe|
|Path:||C:\games\divogames\airstrike ii\airstrike3d ii.exe|
How do I remove AirStrike II?
Quickly and completely remove AirStrike II from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AirStrike II from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AirStrike II, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AirStrike II.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?