Should I remove @Air x64?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Techware Engineering Applications, Inc.
@Air x64 is a software program developed by Techware Engineering Applications. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 7.07 MB (7,414,398 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TechwareEng\@Air
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TechwareEng\@Air\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\TechwareEng\@Air\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 7.07 MB
Files installed by @Air x64
How do I remove @Air x64?
Quickly and completely remove @Air (x64) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall @Air x64 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program @Air (x64), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove @Air x64.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?