Should I remove Afterlife?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Afterlife is a software program developed by GOG.com. The setup package is about 253.2 MB (265,503,304 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\GOG Games\Afterlife\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\GOG Games\Afterlife\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 253.2 MB
How do I remove Afterlife?
Quickly and completely remove Afterlife from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Afterlife from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Afterlife, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Afterlife.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
GOG Limited (GOG.com) is a video game distribution service that delivers "classic" video games through its DRM-free digital platform for Windows.
Publisher URL: www.gog.com