Should I remove After Free Trial?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
After Free Trial
from Awkward Pegasus
After Free Trial is a software program developed by Awkward Pegasus. The setup package generally installs about 5 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\After_at\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\After_at\unins001.exe"
Files installed by After Free Trial
How do I remove After Free Trial?
Quickly and completely remove After Free Trial from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall After Free Trial from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program After Free Trial, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove After Free Trial.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?