Should I remove Advanced Tag Editor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Advanced Tag Editor 3.20
from Team CRacke By XShad0w
Advanced Tag Editor 3.20 is a program developed by Team CRacke By XShad0w. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 9.24 MB (9,687,568 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Advanced Tag Editor\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Advanced Tag Editor\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 9.24 MB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Advanced Tag Editor 3.20
How do I remove Advanced Tag Editor?
Quickly and completely remove Advanced Tag Editor 3.20 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Advanced Tag Editor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Advanced Tag Editor 3.20, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Advanced Tag Editor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).