Should I remove Advanced Flash Player?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Advanced Flash Player
from Excellent Technology Exchange
Advanced Flash Player is a program developed by Excellent Technology Exchange. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.3 MB (2,410,442 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Advanced Flash Player come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Advanced Flash Player\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Advanced Flash Player\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.3 MB
Files installed by Advanced Flash Player
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Advanced Flash Player?
Quickly and completely remove Advanced Flash Player from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Advanced Flash Player from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Advanced Flash Player, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Advanced Flash Player.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom