Should I remove Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit
Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit is a software program developed by Adobe Systems. The most common release is 188.8.131.52, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The primary executable is named flashutil64_13_0_0_182_activex.exe. The setup package generally installs about 12 files and is usually about 46.25 MB (48,501,232 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.adobe.com/go/flashplayer_support
Installation folder: C:\Windows\System32\macromed\flash
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil64_13_0_0_182_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex
Estimated size: 46.25 MB
Files installed by Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit
|Name:||Adobe® Flash® Player Installer/Uninstaller|
|Adobe® Flash® Player Installer/Uninstaller 13.0 r0|
Startup File (User Run Once)
- FlashUtil64_13_0_0_206_Plugin.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'FlashPlayerUpdate' which loads as C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil64_13_0_0_206_ActiveX.exe -update activex.
How do I remove Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit?
Quickly and completely remove Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Adobe Flash Player 13 ActiveX 64-bit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|TOSHIBA PORTEGE Z935
|TOSHIBA Satellite E205
|Dell Inspiron 5520
About Adobe Systems
Adobe Systems Incorporated is computer program company focused on the creation of multimedia & creativity program products, with a more-recent foray towards rich Net application program development.
Publisher URL: www.adobe.com