Should I remove AdBackup Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AdBackup Pro is a program developed by OoDrive. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 37 files and is usually about 17.82 MB (18,687,393 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of AdBackup Pro come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\adbackup pro
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AdBackup Pro\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 17.82 MB
Files installed by AdBackup Pro
Startup File (User Run)
- AdBackup Pro.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'AdBackupPro' and executes as "C:\Program Files\AdBackup Pro\Client\AdBackup Pro.exe" Startup.
How do I remove AdBackup Pro?
Quickly and completely remove AdBackup Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AdBackup Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AdBackup Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AdBackup Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows Server 2008 R2 St...
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States