Should I remove Actual Title Buttons?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Actual Title Buttons 7.5.1
from Actual Tools
What is Actual Title Buttons? (from Actual Tools)
Windows concept is quite usable when it comes to minimizing, maximizing and restoring a window. However, there are still possibilities to unleash. Actual Title Buttons is the unique window management tool which offers extended window manipulation capabilities by adding new buttons to a window caption. These new buttons... Read more
Actual Title Buttons 7.5.1 is a program developed by Actual Tools. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is actualtitlebuttonscenter.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 15.12 MB (15,853,734 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Actual Title Buttons come from the United States, it is also popular in Singapore.
Help link: www.actualtools.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Actual Title Buttons\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Actual Title Buttons\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 15.12 MB
Files installed by Actual Title Buttons 7.5.1
|Name:||Actual Title Buttons|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\actual title buttons\actualtitlebuttonscenter.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- ActualTitleButtonsCenter.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Actual Title Buttons' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Actual Title Buttons\ActualTitleButtonsCenter.exe".
How do I remove Actual Title Buttons?
Quickly and completely remove Actual Title Buttons 7.5.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Actual Title Buttons from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Actual Title Buttons 7.5.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Actual Title Buttons.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States