Should I remove ActionBall 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is ActionBall 2?
This is a video game distributed on the GamersGate game store which uses a micros-download client which includes in-game chat functionality and other tools.
The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 15.24 MB (15,982,197 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ActionBall 2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ActionBall 2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 15.24 MB
Files installed by ActionBall 2
How do I remove ActionBall 2?
Quickly and completely remove ActionBall 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ActionBall 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ActionBall 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ActionBall 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Publisher URL: www.gamersgate.com