Should I remove AceTax 2010?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from FredSoft Technologies Inc.
AceTax 2010 is a program developed by FredSoft Technologies. The main program executable is acetax2010.exe. The setup package is about 36.92 MB (38,712,313 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of AceTax 2010 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\fredsoft\acetax2010
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\FredSoft\AceTax2010\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 36.92 MB
Files installed by AceTax 2010
|AceTax 2010 NETFILE Certified|
How do I remove AceTax 2010?
Quickly and completely remove AceTax 2010 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AceTax 2010 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AceTax 2010, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AceTax 2010.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States