Should I remove Abelsoft CryptBox?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Abelsoft CryptBox? (from Abelssoft GmbH)
CryptBox is very easy to use with its wizards. They guide you step by step to your own safe and help you by choosing the right size, encryption algorithm and password for it. CryptBox does not only create safe files which can be mounted as normal drives. It also encrypts whole drives easily. Even your system drive can... Read more
Abelsoft CryptBox is a program developed by Abelssoft GmbH. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is WashAndGo.exe. The software installer includes 32 files. AbUpdater.dll is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Abelsoft CryptBox come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CryptBox\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CryptBox\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Abelsoft CryptBox
Startup File (User Run)
- Abelssoft.CryptBox.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'CryptBox' and executes as "C:\TU`S\CryptBox\Abelssoft.CryptBox.exe" /statC:auto.
How do I remove Abelsoft CryptBox?
Quickly and completely remove Abelsoft CryptBox from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Abelsoft CryptBox from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Abelsoft CryptBox, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Abelsoft CryptBox.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from Abelssoft GmbH)
Abelssoft is a business unit of Ascora GmbH and is based in northern Germany.
Publisher URL: www.abelssoft.net