Should I remove AVS4YOU?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
23% remove it77% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
AVS4YOU V 188.8.131.52
AVS4YOU V 184.108.40.206 is a software program developed by Online Media Technologies. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 321.55 KB (329,270 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. While about 83% of users of AVS4YOU come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 321.55 KB
Language: Russian (Russia)
Files installed by AVS4YOU V 220.127.116.11
How do I remove AVS4YOU?
Quickly and completely remove AVS4YOU V 18.104.22.168 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AVS4YOU from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AVS4YOU V 22.214.171.124, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AVS4YOU.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 23%
Keep it 77%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.avsmedia.com