Should I remove AVPlayer and Plugins?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AVPlayer and Plugins 3.2.15
AVPlayer and Plugins 3.2.15 is a program developed by TVZavr. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 24 files and is usually about 38.81 MB (40,697,935 bytes). The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of AVPlayer and Plugins come from the United States, it is also popular in Russia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AV\AVPlayer\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AV\AVPlayer\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 38.81 MB
Files installed by AVPlayer and Plugins 3.2.15
- AVPlayerUpdater.exe runs as a service named 'AVPlayerUpdater' (AVPlayerUpdater).
How do I remove AVPlayer and Plugins?
Quickly and completely remove AVPlayer and Plugins 3.2.15 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AVPlayer and Plugins from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AVPlayer and Plugins 3.2.15, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AVPlayer and Plugins.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States