Should I remove AVANSI Antivirus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AVANSI Antivirus version 3.7
from AVANSI Soft.
AVANSI Antivirus version 3.7 is a software program developed by AVANSI Soft. The setup package generally installs about 10 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. While about 83% of users of AVANSI Antivirus come from the United States, it is also popular in Indonesia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\AVANSI Antivirus\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\AVANSI Antivirus\unins000.exe"
Files installed by AVANSI Antivirus version 3.7
How do I remove AVANSI Antivirus?
Quickly and completely remove AVANSI Antivirus version 3.7 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AVANSI Antivirus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AVANSI Antivirus version 3.7, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AVANSI Antivirus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States