Should I remove AOP Super Mod?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
AOP Super Mod
from Galaxy Productions
AOP Super Mod is a program developed by Galaxy Productions. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 9 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of AOP Super Mod come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\playlogic\age of pirates - caribbean tales
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Playlogic\Age of Pirates - Caribbean Tales\UnInstall_25466.exe
Files installed by AOP Super Mod
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove AOP Super Mod?
Quickly and completely remove AOP Super Mod from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AOP Super Mod from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AOP Super Mod, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AOP Super Mod.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom