Should I remove AOL EasyStart?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
21% remove it79% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
AOL EasyStart is a software program developed by AOL Inc. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The primary executable is named aoleasystart.exe. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 14.89 MB (15,613,553 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\aol\easystart
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\AOL\EasyStart\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 14.89 MB
Files installed by AOL EasyStart
- AOLEasyStart.exe is scheduled as a task named 'AOL Start Menu Run once task' (runs on registration).
- EasyStartService.exe runs as a service named 'EasyStart Logon Manager' (EasyStart Logon Manager) "EasyStart Logon Manager".
How do I remove AOL EasyStart?
Quickly and completely remove AOL EasyStart from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AOL EasyStart from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AOL EasyStart, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AOL EasyStart.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 21%
Keep it 79%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|Dell Inspiron 20 Model 30...
|Dell Dell System Inspir...