Should I remove ALHEReq?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 1.88 MB (1,968,663 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of ALHEReq come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files%20(x86)\ALHEReq\ALHEReq\ALHEReq
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall filC:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/ALHEReq/ALHEReq/ALHEReq.vsto
Estimated size: 1.88 MB
Files installed by ALHEReq
How do I remove ALHEReq?
Quickly and completely remove ALHEReq from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ALHEReq from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ALHEReq, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ALHEReq.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States