Should I remove AIR Notifier?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
41% remove it59% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
The main program executable is InboxAlert.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 749.81 KB (767,808 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\air notifier
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\AIR Notifier Uninstaller.exe
Estimated size: 749.81 KB
Files installed by AIR Notifier
|Name:||Singles Of America - Air Notifier|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\air notifier\InboxAlert.exe|
How do I remove AIR Notifier?
Quickly and completely remove AIR Notifier from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AIR Notifier from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AIR Notifier, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AIR Notifier.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 41%
Keep it 59%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?