Should I remove AI Backup?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Albany International Corp.
AI Backup is a program developed by Albany International. The most used version is 6.3.4, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 26.98 MB (28,295,375 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 80% of users of AI Backup come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ai backup
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\AI Backup\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 26.98 MB
Files installed by AI Backup
Startup File (All Users Run)
- AIBackupCheck.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'AIBackup' which loads as "C:\Program Files\AI Backup\AIBackupcheck.exe" /S.
How do I remove AI Backup?
Quickly and completely remove AI Backup from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AI Backup from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AI Backup, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AI Backup.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States