Should I remove ADDISON Scheduler Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ADDISON Scheduler Server
from ADDISON Software und Service GmbH
ADDISON Scheduler Server is a software program developed by ADDISON Software und Service GmbH. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of ADDISON Scheduler Server come from the United States, it is also popular in Austria.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ADDISON\Software\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\ADDISON\Software\TSCHED~1.EXE /u
How do I remove ADDISON Scheduler Server?
Quickly and completely remove ADDISON Scheduler Server from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ADDISON Scheduler Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ADDISON Scheduler Server, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ADDISON Scheduler Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States