Should I remove AD Users & Computers?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
AD Users & Computers
What is AD Users & Computers?
AD Users & Computers is a virtualized version of the original publisher's software re-compiled for the Citrix XenApp and CitrixXenDesktop platforms. By utilizing Citrix HDX technology the application is able to be virtualized in the user's IT environment. Note, this is not the original publishers software.
It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 36 files and is usually about 2.39 MB (2,510,894 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\dazzle
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\Dazzle\DazzleUninstaller.exe -u "omgcitrix-c69a910c@@NYC_CitriC:AD Users & Computers"
Estimated size: 2.39 MB
Files installed by AD Users & Computers
Startup File (User Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Self-service' and executes as C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe -logonreconnectapps.
How do I remove AD Users & Computers?
Quickly and completely remove AD Users & Computers from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AD Users & Computers from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AD Users & Computers, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AD Users & Computers.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|HP EliteBook Folio 9470m
|HP EliteBook 840 G1
|Dell Precision M6800
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com