Should I remove AD-Spider?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Digital on net, Inc.
AD-Spider is a program developed by Digital on net. The most used version is 5.0.00, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is adspider.exe. The software installer includes 44 files and is usually about 160.77 MB (168,574,864 bytes). ADSpiderUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.ad-spider.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Digitalonnet\AD-Spider
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Digitalonnet\AD-Spider\uninstaller.exe" /"English"
Estimated size: 160.77 MB
Files installed by AD-Spider
|다잡아 AD-Spider Loader|
- ADSpiderEngineNT.exe runs as a service named 'AD-Spider EngineNT' (ADSpiderEngineNT) "AD-Spider Engine Service ???.".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- ADSpider.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ADSpiderTray' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Digitalonnet\AD-Spider\ADSpider.exe" -tray.
How do I remove AD-Spider?
Quickly and completely remove AD-Spider from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AD-Spider from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AD-Spider, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AD-Spider.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?