Should I remove ACLogin?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from CommSoft Software Solutions
ACLogin is a software program developed by CommSoft Software Solutions. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 1022.47 KB (1,047,012 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of ACLogin come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: www.commsoftrms.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\aclogin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\ACLogin\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 1022.47 KB
Files installed by ACLogin
Startup File (All Users Run)
- ACLogin.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ACLogin' which loads as "C:\Program Files\ACLogin\ACLogin.exe".
How do I remove ACLogin?
Quickly and completely remove ACLogin from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ACLogin from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ACLogin, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ACLogin.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom