Should I remove AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
52% remove it48% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar 1.2.3
What is AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar? (from AB-Tools.com)
Whether you just want to surf the web, make a search on a big shopping store or look for a special software product: with this free toolbar every search is fast and easy.
AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar 1.2.3 is a software program developed by AB-Tools.com. The primary executable is named ABToolsToolbarSearch.dll. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 1.2 MB (1,258,155 bytes). The installed file Update.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar come from the United States, it is also popular in TN.
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\ABToolsToolbarSearch\
Estimated size: 1.2 MB
Files installed by AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar 1.2.3
|Name:||AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar|
How do I remove AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar?
Quickly and completely remove AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar 1.2.3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar 1.2.3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by AB-Tools.com Search Toolbar 1.2.3 you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 52%
Keep it 48%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Starter
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?