Should I remove A-Squared?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Eclipse Computers Inc
A-Squared is a software program developed by Eclipse Computers Inc. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 11 files and is usually about 129.98 MB (136,297,260 bytes). The installed file a2update.dll is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\A-Squared\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\A-Squared\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 129.98 MB
Files installed by A-Squared
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- BlitzBlank.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\BlitzBlank.exe'.
How do I remove A-Squared?
Quickly and completely remove A-Squared from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall A-Squared from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program A-Squared, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove A-Squared.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win Vista (SP2) 33%
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows Vista Home Basic
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?