Should I remove 800 Sega Classic Games?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
800 Sega Classic Games
800 Sega Classic Games is a software program developed by V.N.V. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of 800 Sega Classic Games come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VNVGAMES\800 Sega Classic Games\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\VNVGAMES\800 Sega Classic Games\unins000.exe"
Files installed by 800 Sega Classic Games
How do I remove 800 Sega Classic Games?
Quickly and completely remove 800 Sega Classic Games from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 800 Sega Classic Games from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 800 Sega Classic Games, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 800 Sega Classic Games.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?