Should I remove 7-Zipper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
37% remove it63% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SoftForce LLC
7-Zipper is a software program developed by SoftForce. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 6.6 MB (6,915,481 bytes). The installed file 7-ZipperUpdate.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\7-zipper
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\7-Zipper\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 6.6 MB
Files installed by 7-Zipper
How do I remove 7-Zipper?
Quickly and completely remove 7-Zipper from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 7-Zipper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 7-Zipper, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 7-Zipper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 37%
Keep it 63%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?