Should I remove 6500 and CPL Site Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
6500 and CPL Site Manager
6500 and CPL Site Manager is a program developed by Ciena. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 67% of users of 6500 and CPL Site Manager come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Site Manager
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Site Manager\UninstallerData\UninstallSiteManager.exe"
Files installed by 6500 and CPL Site Manager
How do I remove 6500 and CPL Site Manager?
Quickly and completely remove 6500 and CPL Site Manager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 6500 and CPL Site Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 6500 and CPL Site Manager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 6500 and CPL Site Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom