Should I remove 4th of July 3D?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
4th of July 3D
from Glynn Hoyle
4th of July 3D is a software program developed by Glynn Hoyle. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\4th of July 3D\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\4th of July 3D\unins000.exe"
Files installed by 4th of July 3D
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove 4th of July 3D?
Quickly and completely remove 4th of July 3D from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 4th of July 3D from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 4th of July 3D, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 4th of July 3D.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?