Should I remove 3nity Desktop Viewer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
3nity Desktop Viewer
from Smart Mobile Applications
3nity Desktop Viewer is a program developed by Smart Mobile Applications. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 1.28 MB (1,338,592 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\3nity desktop
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\3nity Desktop\uninstal.exe
Estimated size: 1.28 MB
Files installed by 3nity Desktop Viewer
How do I remove 3nity Desktop Viewer?
Quickly and completely remove 3nity Desktop Viewer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 3nity Desktop Viewer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 3nity Desktop Viewer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 3nity Desktop Viewer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?