Should I remove 3M Core Grouping Software Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
3M Core Grouping Software Client
from 3M Health Information Systems
3M Core Grouping Software Client is a program developed by 3M Health Information Systems. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\3mhis\cgs
Files installed by 3M Core Grouping Software Client
- cgs.exe runs as a service named 'LexiCom' (LexiCom) "CLEO Secure File Transfer".
How do I remove 3M Core Grouping Software Client?
Quickly and completely remove 3M Core Grouping Software Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 3M Core Grouping Software Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 3M Core Grouping Software Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 3M Core Grouping Software Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?