Should I remove 3D Speedpool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is 3D Speedpool?
This is a video game distributed by ePlaybus.com an online game portal. The installer will optionally set the user's homepage to iHotsee.com and drop a shortcut link for My Homepage on the user's desktop.
The setup package is about 1.95 MB (2,046,407 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\3D Speedpool\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\3D Speedpool\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.95 MB
Files installed by 3D Speedpool
How do I remove 3D Speedpool?
Quickly and completely remove 3D Speedpool from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 3D Speedpool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 3D Speedpool, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 3D Speedpool.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| Saudi Arabia
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com