Should I remove 3D Puzzle Venture?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
3D Puzzle Venture
What is 3D Puzzle Venture?
This is a video game distributed by LeeGT-Games web portal. The installation software optionally offers to download and install a Conduit branded web browser toolbar.
The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 54.25 MB (56,881,280 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\3D Puzzle Venture\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\3D Puzzle Venture\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 54.25 MB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by 3D Puzzle Venture
How do I remove 3D Puzzle Venture?
Quickly and completely remove 3D Puzzle Venture from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 3D Puzzle Venture from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 3D Puzzle Venture, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 3D Puzzle Venture.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.leegt-games.co.uk