Should I remove 360 Music?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
360 Music is a software program developed by Vodafone. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. The program uses the GLib GNOME library. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of 360 Music come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\360 music
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\360 Music\360MusicUninstall.exe
Files installed by 360 Music
How do I remove 360 Music?
Quickly and completely remove 360 Music from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 360 Music from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 360 Music, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 360 Music.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Publisher URL: www.vodafone.com