Should I remove 2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier
2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier is a software program developed by Citrix Systems. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 34 files and is usually about 8.09 MB (8,487,662 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "remoteacco-a956d6f9@@RAHostingMaiC:2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier"
Estimated size: 8.09 MB
Files installed by 2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier
Startup File (User Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Self-service' and executes as C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe -logonreconnectapps.
How do I remove 2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier?
Quickly and completely remove 2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 2013 Hosted QuickBooks Premier.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com