Should I remove 2010 Excel Toolkit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
2010 Excel Toolkit
2010 Excel Toolkit is a software program developed by Strategy&. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Strategy&\Excel
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\STRATE~1\Excel\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files2\STRATE~1\Excel\Install.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Files installed by 2010 Excel Toolkit
How do I remove 2010 Excel Toolkit?
Quickly and completely remove 2010 Excel Toolkit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 2010 Excel Toolkit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 2010 Excel Toolkit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 2010 Excel Toolkit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?