Should I remove 2008 Denver Street Guide?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
2008 Denver Street Guide
from Mapsco, Inc.
2008 Denver Street Guide is a program developed by Mapsco. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\windows\2008 denver street guide
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\2008 Denver Street Guide\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Mapsco\2008Denver\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by 2008 Denver Street Guide
How do I remove 2008 Denver Street Guide?
Quickly and completely remove 2008 Denver Street Guide from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 2008 Denver Street Guide from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 2008 Denver Street Guide, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 2008 Denver Street Guide.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).