Should I remove 12Blocks?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
12Blocks is a software program developed by OneRobot.org. The primary executable is named 12blocks.exe. The setup package generally installs about 23 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of 12Blocks come from the United States, it is also popular in Sweden.
Help link: OneRobot.org/products/12blocks
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\12Blocks\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\12Blocks\unins000.exe"
Files installed by 12Blocks
How do I remove 12Blocks?
Quickly and completely remove 12Blocks from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 12Blocks from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 12Blocks, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 12Blocks.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?